GEALAN S 9000 – Versatile and advanced system!
GEALAN S9000 system meets the highest requirements for energy efficient windows and has the best thermal insulation properties on the market, making it more suitable for passive houses. The S9000 system platform offers solutions and is suitable for all geographical areas. This system has a high potential for differentiation in the market thanks to latest innovations from GEALAN such as: unique coloring technology “GEALAN Acrylcolor”, professional anti-burglary protection, static dry glazing “GEALAN-STV®”, intensive core insulation “GEALAN IKD®” and patented automatic ventilation system “GECCO”.
Advantages of GEALAN S9000 system windows
• 6-chamber profile for excellent thermal and acoustic insulation features. Uf = 0.92 – 0.89 W / m²K.
• 82.5 mm construction depth, which is ideal for new buildings.
• 3 seals to increase tightness, thermal and acoustic characteristics of the window and protection of mechanisms from moisture.
• Steel reinforcements for an ideal ratio between statics and thermal insulation.
• Suitable for triple functional glazing with a maximum thickness of 52 mm (STV® 54 mm).
• Design oriented. Narrow visible width and 15° incline for timeless visual appearance.
• Available in a wide selection of acrylcolor surfaces and (wood grain) decor foils for every aesthetic taste and preference.
• When combined with STV technology, windows of extraordinary sizes can be produced while respecting all functional features.
• Improved protection against forced entry or burglary.
• Improved indoor climate and greater living comfort through patented ventilation system GECOO (optional). It prevents annoying draughts and mould formation in window reveals, saves energy and controls air circulation.
• Ecologically sound – Manufactured without any lead. Recommended for use in childrens and medical facilities.